Java Developer (1 Year-5 Years)
- Time Management
Written by : TBM Technologies Pvt Ltd on 08-11-2019
Posted in :
View all jobs posted by : HR Team
Job Code :
- IT-Software / Software Services
About TBM Technologies Pvt Ltd
- TBM Technologies Pvt Ltd's software engineers deliver solutions to telecom operators, including Airtel, Dialog Axiata, Verizon Wireless, Vodafone, and Idea. A dedicated research team focuses on next-generation solutions with sensors, smart devices, location 5.0 technology, multi-lingual multi-modal communication, omnichannel delivery platforms, cloud technologies, virtualization, rack servers, mobile phones, analytics, machine learning, and IoT
- Our services handle information at a massive scale and we require a Java Software Engineer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
- As a java software engineer, you will be part of an elite and talented software team that designs, develop and deploy high end software solutions.
1. Build next-generation, enterprise grade, high performance scalable applications and services.
2. Work on Core Java, JSP, WEBSERVICES, SERVLET 3+, STRUTS 1.3.8 & 2+, EJB 3.0, HIBERNATE, JMS, JAVA SCRIPT, SPRING 3+ and 4+ and XML.
3. Utilize Agile and other advanced methodologies to document, design, develop, deploy and maintain java applications, services and solutions.
4. Staying up to date by learning new java frameworks, technologies and software.
5. You will be empowered to express your opinion to help shape the design of the product or solution.
6. Creating products or solutions that will involve you from design to completion.
7. You will be part of several initiatives that help people and save lives on a very large scale across many countries.
Our Requirements :
1. Bachelor's / Master's degree in Computer Science from a reputable university or related field or equivalent military or industry experience.
2. Some prior training courses in Java and J2EE.
3. Strong knowledge of Core Java.
4. Should have knowledge of ANY of the J2EE Frameworks, and J2EE skills (Spring 3 or higher, Hibernate, Servlets, STRUTS, EJB 3.0, Java Security, and JMS)
5. Should have good analytical and troubleshooting skills
6. Self-Learning, motivated, and disciplined attitude.
7. High level of logic and reasoning skills.
8. Good verbal and written communication skills.
Please email us your updated CV at email@example.com along with your contact details.
Please feel free to contact at 011 4355 2224 or 011 4355 2225, if you have any further queries.
INR 0 to 0 P.A.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (B.C.A.)
- Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A.)
Experience : 1 Year-5 Years
Okhla Industrial Area, Phase -1 New Delhi , Delhi
TBM Technologies Pvt Ltd
Okhla Industrial Area, Phase -1
New Delhi , Delhi , 110020