Android Developer (1 Year-5 Years)
- Conflict Resolution
- Time Management
Written by : TBM Technologies Pvt Ltd on 08-11-2019
Posted in :
View all jobs posted by : HR Team
Job Code :
- IT-Software / Software Services
About TBM Technologies Pvt Ltd
TBM Technologies Pvt Ltd's software engineers deliver solutions to telecom operators, including Airtel, Dialog Axiata, Verizon Wireless, Vodafone, and Idea. A dedicated research team focuses on next-generation solutions with sensors, smart devices, location 5.0 technology, multi-lingual multi-modal communication, omnichannel delivery platforms, cloud technologies, virtualization, rack servers, mobile phones, analytics, machine learning, and IoT.
- Our services handle information at a massive scale and we require Mobile App Developers with experience in building high-performing, scalable, mobile applications. As an Mobile App Developer, you will be part of an elite and talented software team that designs, develop and deploy high end software solutions and mobile applications.
1. Creating visually appealing, sustainable and reliable Android/Hybrid based mobile applications.
2. Working with the latest technologies used in the Android OS and various Google services and toolkits.
3. Integrating Android applications with cross-platform web services.
4. Staying up to date by learning new technologies and software.
5. You will be empowered to express your opinion to help shape the design of the product.
6. Creating products that will involve you from design to completion.
Our Requirements :
1. Bachelor's / Master's degree or BTech in Computer Science from a reputable university or related field or equivalent military or industry experience
2. Some prior training courses in Android Development.
3. Strong knowledge in Android and Core Java or Kotlin.
4. Hands-on experience with Android SDK, development tools, application lifecycle and UI components.
5. Experience with testing frameworks included in the Android SDK as well as third-party testing tools.
6. Experience performance profiling and tuning consumer facing mobile applications.
7. Self-Learning, motivated, and disciplined attitude.
8. High level of logic and reasoning skills.
9. Good verbal and written communication skills.
Required Experience : 2+ years of experience in Android Development.
Please email us your updated CV at email@example.com along with your contact details.
Please feel free to contact at 011 4355 2224 or 011 4355 2225, if you have any further queries.
INR 0 to 0 P.A.
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience : 1 Year-5 Years
Okhla Industrial Area, Phase -1 New Delhi , Delhi
TBM Technologies Pvt Ltd
Okhla Industrial Area, Phase -1
New Delhi , Delhi , 110020