Segment Lead - Product Development - Medical Devices (15 Years-16 Years)
Written by : Vrinda Global on 20-08-2019
Posted in :
View all jobs posted by : Mamta
Job Code : 4371
Location : Telangana
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Flawless delivery of Product Development engagements and manage operational performance in terms of Financial, Quality and Delivery
2. Keep warm relationship with customers and provide them superior customer experience both on project delivery and collaboration.
3. Work closely with strategy team to create a differentiated value proposition for company that will us the global market leader in the next 3-5 years.
4. Domain and Engineering Competency Building for Cardio and PCMS across product lifecycle, prototyping & testing, new technologies etc.
5. Work closely with Sales and Marketing business pursuits for new and existing customers (opportunity responses and proactive proposals)
6. Collaborate with Company's Systems and Solutions to identify opportunities for providing design led manufacturing solutions to existing as well as new customers (realizing the S3 strategy)
Required Candidate Profile :
1. Demonstrable competence and past experience in Operational Excellence, Metrics based management and continuous improvement.
2. Strong background in Medical domain and in-depth knowledge of certification standards for building products for Medical Devices - e.g. ISO 13485.
3. Strong background in managing Financial metrics for an account or segment in terms of Revenue, Cost and Profit
4. Exposure to Strategy Development accompanied by demonstrable ability to understand future trends and build new competencies. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
5. Exceptional interpersonal and coaching skills; adept in collaborating across geographies & functional lines and in promoting collaboration within the team.
6. 10+ years of working with and managing teams globally especially, US and Europe.
7. Bachelors or Masters in Electronics or related Engineering disciplines. MBA will be an added advantage.
8. Active involvement with Medical Electronics related thought leadership forums preferred.
INR 0 to 0 P.A.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor of Engineering / B.E.
Experience : 15 Years-16 Years
Established in 2006 Vrinda Consultants is a Leading Human Resources & Recruitment Services Company with Domain Expertise in Banking & Financial Services , Engineering, Oil & Gas And Energy, Manufacturing/Industrial/Automobile ,IT.
Hyderabad/Secunderabad Hyderabad , Telangana
Hyderabad , Telangana , 500003