Assistant Manager/manager - Talent Acquisition - Technical Recruitment (8 Years-12 Years)
Written by : Vrinda Global on 20-08-2019
Posted in :
View all jobs posted by : Mamta
Job Code : 4370
Location : Karnataka
Assistant Manager/Manager - Talent Acquisition - Technical Recruitment - IT
Manager is responsible for the execution of the recruitment process: Interview, offer negotiation, candidate engagement, stakeholder management and post offer follow ups for assigned requisitions. Also, responsible for coming up with innovative hiring strategies right from understanding the client requirements to closing the needs. Regularly identifies, discusses and brings forward issues or ideas to Hiring leads.
Must have knowledge of any : Github/Belong/Stack Overflow.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Partner closely with hiring managers, HR and leadership to determine the needs of the organization.
- Identify, Develop, implement and execute recruiting programs, sourcing channels and strategies to fill current openings and help build a healthy pipeline of qualified candidates
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Helping to position the recruiting team to provide high quality, timely and cost-effective recruitment services.
- Utilizing social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc) to drive networking and candidate pool development.
- Develops and maintains a pipeline of talent so that interested, affordable and highly qualified candidates are readily available to present to recruiters. Cultivates candidate pools and manages candidate engagement using contemporary and "high-touch" methods.
- Provide a world-class candidate experience.
- Using affirmative action plan metrics, determine deficiencies in diversity staffing and develop recruitment sources to identify diverse candidates.
- Demonstrate success in direct sourcing techniques to include cold calling and internet searches.
- Develop candidate talent pipelines through sourcing channels, recruitment campaigns, internet searches, networking groups, social media, database search, and referrals
- Build relationships with team members, candidates, the HR wider community and professional network.
- Identifies target companies, user groups, professional associations which could lead to qualified candidates.
- Gaining market intelligence including and understanding of the talent landscape in targeted geographic locations.
INR 0 to 0 P.A.
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience : 8 Years-12 Years
Established in 2006 Vrinda Consultants is a Leading Human Resources & Recruitment Services Company with Domain Expertise in Banking & Financial Services , Engineering, Oil & Gas And Energy, Manufacturing/Industrial/Automobile ,IT.
Bengaluru/Bangalore Bengaluru South , Karnataka
Bengaluru South , Karnataka , 560001