B2B Corporate Sales Manager / Executive (2 Years-6 Years)
Written by : Empzilla on 09-08-2019
Posted in :
View all jobs posted by : Ridhima
Job Code : 4324
Location : Delhi
- Responsible for the P&L
- Drive aggressive sales growth of the company in service industry, employment sector , and other allied activities
- Demonstrate the ability to develop new & improve existing systems and processes that enable the sales process
- Someone with a strong background in B2B sales and would be able to generate & manage his own pipeline.
- Fully understand business proposition/service solutions relative to customer needs.
- Proactively develop new customer contacts and build long-lasting business relationships.
- Participate in networking activities to attract clients and cultivate new business prospects.
- Take initiatives in various social and public media marketing channels to connect with prospective clients, generate leads, acquire clients and maximize revenue generation.
- Attention to detail but also the ability to see the implications for the bigger picture
- To plan, design, execute and implement daily, weekly, monthly targets for subordinate and ensuring that the targets are achieved
- Preparing marketing strategy and establishing sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new services.
- Mapping competitors strategies and reviewing your employers offering in light of competitors developments
- Developing and reviewing business plans, identifying new opportunities and providing assistance in formulating a strategic view of the business.
- Direct control, coordinate & optimize the daily operational flow.
- Gather market intelligence, including knowledge of competitors, pricing, products, etc.
- Managing due diligence in preparation for negotiation process: create, restructure detailed financial models.
- Co-ordinating with various external agencies to assess market potential, product developments, pricing strategy and mechanisms by location, product and customer as well as competitor related inputs
- Identifying and evaluating potential business process improvements as part of overall strategy with a view to enhance productivity and profitability.
Skills required for Job:
- a confident presenter (both formally and informally)
- possess excellent commercial understanding and awareness
- be a good net worker and be results-driven
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined
- to be extremely focused on prime objectives and to be creative
- to be a good negotiator
Special Focus Area:_
- Service selling & good exposure of managing pricing fluctuations
- Should be profitability driven approach
- Excellent Communication & interpersonal Skills
- Must be a good team leader
- Should have handled at sales at country level
INR 0 to 0 P.A.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Any Graduation
- Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.)
Experience : 2 Years-6 Years
Delhi South West Delhi , Delhi
D Mall Netaji Subhash Place
South West Delhi , Delhi , 110034