Written by : Digital Design Technology on 30-04-2019
View all jobs posted by : Digital Design Technology
Job Code :
Posted in :
SUMMARY: • Under general supervision, create and maintain the accounting records for the company using the QuickBooks Online applications. Reconcile all accounts as needed. Interface with outside accounting experts such as tax CPA. Perform banking functions as required. •Willing to work in Shift (6:30 pm to 3:00am) and Good Communication Required! • Work on Quick Books to generate invoices and to enter Vendor bills. • Excellent Generate aging reports using Quick books for AR & AP
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
General Setup and Accounting Records: • Create and maintain QuickBooks Online company data. Understand the account and company setup steps and maintain a general knowledge of the major areas of the QuickBooks Online application.
• Export periodic backups of the QuickBooks Online company data.
• Create and maintain vendor records, including contact information, payment terms,customer records including contract, delivery and payment information and any other information required •
Customize the company invoice form and other forms, such as sales receipts and estimates (Plus only) as needed.
• Write checks in QuickBooks Online.
• Invoice customers. Upon approval, distribute invoices to customers via email or mail. • Manage bills received from vendors (Plus only).
• Record bank transactions as needed. Download bank transactions into bank accounts (Plus only).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• Excellent knowledge of computers and the Internet. Work fluently with Microsoft Office, email, browsers, Windows operating systems, and PCs.
• Ability and knack for working with numerical data. Attention to detail. Accurate.
• Solid understanding of the three levels of QuickBooks Online application: Free, Basic, and Plus.
• Knowledge of double-entry bookkeeping is preferred but not required. • Knowledge of business and accounting terms such as profit, ROI, assets, liabilities, etc.
• Ability to effectively manage time, meet deadlines, and work under pressure. • Ability to work independently and as a member of a team. • Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing. • Knowledge of general office procedures, such as copying, faxing, filing, and shredding.
• Innovative and creative in the form of continuous improvement to internal processes.
• Flexible and adaptable to change.
EDUCATION REQUIRED: • Two-year community college business degree with bookkeeping or accounting courses required.
Job Type: Full-time
INR 0 to 0 P.A.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
Experience : Fresher
Digital Design Technology is Responsive website designing agency in Janakpuri. Stretches out end-to-end IT-empowered arrangements and administrations to a wide range of industry verticals running from educational platforms, shopping carts, Social systems, Law, Travel, Hospitality, Finance, Business and Services, Home Decoration, etc. In business for throughout the years now, we have accumulated rich experience and unlimited presentation of the outsourcing business. We carry our solid group with profoundly qualified and experienced IT experts, business area information, demonstrated procedures, and innovation ability to render genuinely imaginative and brilliant arrangements that help organizations support their ROI speedier.
NEW DELHI - 110058 West Delhi , Delhi
Digital Design Technology
C3/11 JANAKPURI, IN FRONT OF C4E JANAKPURI MARKET .
NEW DELHI - 110058
West Delhi , Delhi , 110058