Customer service (Fresher)
Written by : GI group pvt ltd on 25-04-2019
Posted in :
View all jobs posted by : Arun Kumar
Job Code :
- Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Travel
JD For Guest Service Associated
• At Welcome guests check-in and checkout.
• Handling guest complaints and concerns in an efficient and timely manner.
• Coordinating and multi-tasking job duties in a busy environment.
• Providing excellent customer service..
• Greeting guests as they enter and exit the Inox Multiplex.
• Perform basic cashier activities as and when required.
• Give proper and complete handover to the next shift
• Good command of the English language is essential, both written and verbal
• Must possess strong organization time management skills, attention to detail.
• Must be guest service focused and a team player.
• Positive attitude and outgoing personality is essential.
• Must be able to work shifts - days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Ud graduate / Graduate both can apply
Only male/Female both candidate can apply
Good listening skills.
Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Age below 24 Years.
INR 100000 to 400000 P.A.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Any Graduation
- Under Graduate
Experience : Fresher
noida Uttar Pradesh , Uttar Pradesh
GI group pvt ltd
Uttar Pradesh , Uttar Pradesh , 201301