Machine Operator (Fresher)
Written by : Manlift on 25-04-2019
View all jobs posted by : Manlift
Job Code :
Posted in :
We are hiring High School/Intermediate/ITI passed out candidates who are interested to work with us on PAN India basis at Project Site. Most of running Site are in remote area which are under Industrial Developments.
We attached herewith brief our JD Slide along with reference salary structure. Right now, we require Candidates fulfilling below criteria:
1. Minimum qualification: High School/Intermediate and/or ITI in Electrical, Mechanical or any other technical stream.
2. Valid LMV/HMV Four Wheeler driving license smart card with gold chip.
3. Must be able to operate & maintain machines at various Sites across India which are running in
4. Should be flexible to work in shifts day or night.
5. Maintain daily machine operation report and inform to Office on daily basis as well
as summarize data on Ist of every month.
6. Able to honour instructions of Customer’s Site Supervisor according to our agreed terms and
7. Should be able to manage machine operation at Site and handle to machine problem in
case of breakdown to get done machine workable as soon as possible.
8. The weekly off will be as per Customer’s Site Rules.
9. Shift hour 10 hr/day starting from 8 AM, working 26X10 a month. Thereafter overtime will be
10. Salary Rs. 13,500 with ESI, PF , Gratuity with permanent employment as per Government Rule.
Room Rent & Travelling reimbursement at actual.
11. Self declaration affidavit to follow and comply with organization service policy.
12. Every candidate must have saving account with Nationalised Bank having ATM to transfer their
Note : We will arrange 12 month training for operation of machines out of which at our Works for 15 days thereafter rest period on Site deployment under supervision of experienced operator.
Original documents required:
1. Four Wheel Driving License smart card gold chip
2. Aadhar Card duly registered mobile number to carry with candidate
3. High School original mark sheet
4. Police Verification Certificate confirming no case has been registered under IPC.
5. 10 Passport size photo white back ground colour.
6. Photocopy of Bank account passbook/Cheque leaf.
INR 100000 to 200000 P.A.
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience : Fresher
noida Noida , Uttar Pradesh
C-38, Phase 2,
Noida , Uttar Pradesh , 201305